Create High-Performance Small Teams while Having a Blast
When your people start rolling their eyes at the mere mention of another team-building event, you know it's time to try something new. But what kind of activity could possibly grab their interest, when you've already tried everything under the sun? Based on the hot new sport of geocaching, Geoteaming™ will instantly capture your team's imagination.
For a fun and action-packed program designed to create a memorable experience your group can share, we recommend The Search. Your people will connect with coworkers and build relationships in a way that's only possible far outside the walls of your work environment. If you're looking for a dynamic and innovative activity that makes a great employee incentive or a morale booster, your search is over.
- Create an engaging team-building event where everyone will have fun.
- Build and enhance relationships between coworkers.
- Share a common experience that people will talk about for years to come.
WHAT SETS THE SEARCH APART
- Learn how to use high tech toys such as GPS receivers, pocket PCs and digital cameras.
- Experience the hot new sport of geocaching.
- Participate in a unique experience that will be new and exciting for your group.
RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT
- Make your employees feel valued and rewarded.
- Build strong bonds between team members.
- Improve communication, trust and decision-making skills.
SAMPLE 3-HOUR ITINERARY:
1:00 - Introductions, team formation, technical training, goals
1:45 - Geoteaming session begins
3:30 - Awards, debriefing, real-time slideshow, and celebration
4:00 - Event concludes
Request a quote TODAY!